1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

MASC Summer BBQ and Garage sale! August 11th 11a-2p @EB Rain Park -Northglenn

Discussion in 'MASC Events' started by SynDen, Jun 10, 2019.

?

Will you be attending?

1. Yes just me

22.2%
  2. Yes + 1

22.2%
  3. Yes +2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes - bringing the army

22.2%
  5. Can't make it this time

33.3%
  1. SynDen

SynDen Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

less then 2 weeks till this. Anyone bringing any garage sale items?

2. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Hoping I can make this one.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

SynDen likes this.
  3. SynDen

SynDen Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Be sure to mark the poll at the top of the post please. That way we can at least make some estimate of how much food we will need.

4. SynDen

This is this weekend! Hope to see you all there

Cake_Boss likes this.
  5. SynDen

This is this weekend. Anyone bringing any side dishes or anything?

6. ReefCheif

ReefCheif Shark Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Wish I could make it, have a ton of stuff I could use to sell.

7. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I was digging around in the basement today, and I seriously couldn't find anything! I have some bird netting I used for screen tops? Maybe a tiny skimmer to a biocube?

SynDen likes this.
  8. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

Obviously I will be there since I’m bringing the food. I will also be bring my family the wife and two kids. I will bring my corn hole boxes. I have tons of extra equipment but I don’t feel the need to bring it unless I know what someone is looking for since most of it is at school.

9. Stickhead

Stickhead Copepod

If anyone is interested in an Apex Lite or Sicce 5.0, I would be willing to bring them with and let them go for a good price. Or even trade. Both lightly used, about 1 year.

Text me. 4257603488.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

10. flagg37

flagg37 Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I’ll be there with my 3 kids and possibly my wife if I can convince her.

We’ll definitely be late though. We’ve got church and then still need to go buy the drinks and sides. I’ve got an easy up and chairs already in the van though.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
  11. SynDen

12. SynDen

Thanks all who came. Always good to hangout and eat some good grub with fish friends. Thanks Mike for grilling it up!

scmountain and MuralReef like this.