Media reactors

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I want to see some people thoughts of different large media reactors. I will be running carbon GFO and Bio Pellets. I know some reactors are good for different media. I will have between 300 and 600 gallons on this system so I need hopefully just one reactor per media for a total of 3 reactors. Please fill me in with any thoughts.

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
My thoughts is that you need to understand why you would want and need to run each of those things before you do it. You might need them, but they can also do more damage than good in some cases. Do you actually know the specific problems that you are tying to solve by using them?

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
jda123;270569 said:
My thoughts is that you need to understand why you would want and need to run each of those things before you do it. You might need them, but they can also do more damage than good in some cases. Do you actually know the specific problems that you are tying to solve by using them?

+1

gotta know how and why before doing....

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Setting up a drag tank multi tank system wanna get these plumbed in now so if I do decide to run them but most likely o will run these off the bat to prevent any issues before hand.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2