MP10wes Dryside Replacement

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was wondering if anyone around the Lakewood/Littleton/Denver Metro area have a working mp10wes and I can test with mines to make sure that my dryside is bad before I go an order one.

Thanks,
Lan

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Unfortunately I can't help with an spare but...

Before you order a new one...it may be better to ship it to ecotech and let them look at the dryside. I thought my controller went bad and it was actually a bad dry side causing the controller to throw a code indicating it was malfunctioning. The shaft was slightly bent...the completely rebuilt the dry side and sent it back. Total cost?

...they charged me $13 to cover return shipping. The unit was more than 2 years old, and not covered under any warranty. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Lan I will have one you can borrow here in a few days PM me or text me if you want to come by

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;308958 said:
Lan I will have one you can borrow here in a few days PM me or text me if you want to come by
It's a trap lan you won't be able to resist his awesome zoa you gonna walk out with a few pee cups of zoa lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Rumen;308961 said:
It's a trap lan you won't be able to resist his awesome zoa you gonna walk out with a few pee cups of zoa lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Lol sshhhhhhh Rumen youre not supposed to tell him that part :p