My 58 gallon build

Ive been a member of scmas since i began my dive into saltwater and figured i could be a part of this community as well so here i am! So this is my very first salt endeavor after keeping cichlids for years my friends finally convinced me to make the jump and boy am I glad I did lol.
I learned my lesson pretty quick about using a qt for new livestock. Already battling ich but my tank has been fallow 6 weeks now and my fish were qt'd in hypo for 5 weeks with no sign of further infection. Soon ill be reintroducing them into my dt. They are a Foxface rabbitfish and two onyx picasso clowns. My dt currently has about 60lbs of live rock, a 4 inch sb of fine white aragonite. Housing on fairly large rbta, two pepermint shrimp, two featherdusters, a sand sifting star, tons of snails and crabs, some drags of varying corals to include zoas, sps, gps, challice, acans, duncans, monti, and some pallys. Running one set of evo 150w leds controlled by a rkl. My sump is a 20g tall, working on converting a 20L into a fuge to replace my sump. Also running a fluval sea ps1 skimmer which does a great job so far. Two korillia 425s on a wavemaker. Well I think that's about it. Been up and running 8 months now with absolutely zero problems except for my newb mistake of introducing ich into the system. I am also planning to suppliment my leds with two 39w ho t5 bulbs of which I'm currently building a diy fixture. (Thank you brs group buy). So that about sums it up.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Welcome! Looks like a fun little setup and thanks for including pics. I love seeing other people's toys!