My 65 mixed reef, soon to be 75 mixed reef

So, I will have to dig through all my folders and start pictures from the beginning. This tank has been a fun, exciting, and even sometimes stressful project. But is getting better and better every month. I originally purchased the system just before last X-mas, and definitely has a greater appearance and performance of this system itself. For the equipment, the original was either home made, or from unknown maker. I changed it out to the Aqueon Proflex model 4 sump. I would have to say, its a great sump, but is looking to get a few improvements once the system is to the 75 and on a different sump setup. I also switched from the AquaC EV-180 skimmer to the Vertex Omega 130 skimmer. I would have to say, outside of the fluctuation in water lever of the last chamber, the vertex skimmer is a beast! It actually pulls far more out than the EV-180 (in my opinion.) and is much easier to place in the sump. But thats about it for major equipment upgrades. But, more will be happening soon and cant wait to see how things turn out once the change comes around.

Might be a few before I can get any pictures up. I dont know why but am having issues getting anything to upload. Gets to 100% and either fails or is invalid for some reason. Guessing its just this POS computer