My aquarium doubled in size

What a week it has been for my fish. Last weekend I was looking for new lighting for my 90 gallon tank when I stumbled across a 150 gallon set up on Craigslist. The price was just over what lights would have cost, but I couldn't make a deal, so I kept looking. Then I stumbled across a guy with a 180 gallon set up that he wanted to get rid of.

It took six of us working after work in Monday and Tuesday to get this out of the guy's basement and in to my living room. Fish had to go to a foster home during the move.

Now im finally happy with how things are going with my tank. The 90 gallon set up is in a new home and my daughter has a new indoor saltwater swimming pool.

Incidentally, I have two pumps that I want be using fir sell in Craigslist. This orum won't let me post them to the classifieds.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome to the forums. You need a minimum number of posts to post to classifieds. I believe its 10 if I remember correctly.

Punjab

Angel Fish
Welcome to MASC!

Your new/old 180 looks really nice! I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you didn't have all that rock in the 90?
Was the 180 a packaged deal? Lights, skimmer, Reactor(s), sand, rock?

There are definitely some incredible deals on Craigslist.

Are you going to keep it mostly fish or add corals too?

It was a package deal. I want to.add corals when the time is right. I'm trying to be patient this time. Trying being the key operative here. Thanks for the welcome.