Need some help

damontoy

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am looking for someone who might be familiar with setting up a fish tank. It won't have water in it yet, I am wanting to see how it needs to be done. I have a sump and refugium as well as a new 150 dual over flows. The sump and refugium are the Lifereef brand. I have everything needed for full set up, I just am not sure how to put it together. I am more than willing to pay for the help. I am located IN SE Aurora at Buckley and Hampden. Please advise.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
It would be easier for one of the Denver guys to help you out. But if no one jumps up to the challenge I can help you the weekend of the 29th.

daverf

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
hey Dan, I'm sure you'll get lots of good advice and even some hired hands to come...

Even if you hire help, you should do a lot of your own research on this. I would read through all articles on the first 2 links of this page:http://www.wetwebmedia.com/marine/index.htm

This read will take several hours over several nights. A must!

Also, as you'll read, tank weight and tank leveling are very important considerations for this beast (which will weigh around 1 ton). Research this carefully if you haven't alread, there is a sticky in one of the forum areas on "how much tank can my floor hold". For example, you may need to reinforce a floor if this is not in the basement. You also should plan to fill with freshwater as a test of the plumbing and also to measure the stand and tank (separately) for leveling.