Couple of Skimmers FS

Hello Everyone,

I have a few skimmers that need a new home. Open to trades, let me know what you have.

Reef Octopus 250ext - mainly for parts as both pumps went out. Could be replumbed with a pump that isn’t the original DC pump - $50 obo

Avast Marine Protein Skimmer with Swabbie Neck Cleaner - needs a new pump, but works perfectly. Swabbie neck cleaner alone is worth $170. - $100 obo

Reef Octopus Classic 110-Int Protein Skimmer - Bought this in June And used it for 2 months. The collection cup cracked so I upgraded to a bigger skimmer. Coral Vue is sending me a replacement cup today, it should be here next week. I have the receipt, original box and proof Coral Vue is sending a new collection cup - $125

Text for pictures - 72O-three83-278nine

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Is the Swabbie permanently bonded to the lid of the 110-int? I want a Swabbie, but the Avast directions state something about bonding it, or gluing it, to the skimmer lid. I'd like to know if I could buy it and install it on my skimmer? I could use the 110-int for some live rock I have curing on a permanent basis...