New to saltwater!

hello all, me and my firlfriend have just started our 29 gallon biocube it has been running for 2 weeks now, we have some snails, crabs, and shrimp and also a Maroon Clown fish, we are just looking for cool ideas for, fish, corals, and annomies to add to our tank, if you have any advice please message us!

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome. I would recommend starting a build thread with pictures, tank stats, etc. so we have plenty of background info to help you out with. I would stay away from adding anything else right away since saltwater tanks need to mature for at least a few months before the parameters have stabalized to the point that coral will survive. For now just do as much research as you can and try to put together a list of future "wants" for your tank. We would all be more than happy to look over your plan and give advice about compatability, order of additions, etc.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
:welcome: If your tank is only 2 weeks old I wouldn't put anything else in it for a good while, but a good plan is in order. As zombie says, you should post a build thread and we will all be more the happy to help you along. Key to everything in saltwater is Patience :)

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Welcome! Patience and research are the key to success in saltwater.

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome to the club! Come visit us when you are in FOCO next time.

V