New to the forum

Hey everyone. My name is Bill and I'm 30 years old from NY. Likely moving to Colorado within the next year with my girlfriend though.

I've been reefing for about 3 years and have done freshwater Cichlid tanks for about 3 years before that. I've been getting into buying and selling fish a bit as well. I'm working on breeding clown fish and South African Boerboel Mastiffs ( big dogs ). Currently I have 2 systems running.

The main system is a 90 gallon mixed reef display tank under led lights. This is plumbed to a 55 gallon sump and will soon have 2 small side tanks added on for my platinum perc pairs. Those tanks are a 2.5g and a 10g, just waiting for the overflow to come in the mail.

The second system is 3 30 gallon tanks plumbed into a 55 gallon sump. This is mostly a fowlr but I do have t5/mg setup over one of the 30's and I plan to have a gold stripe maroon clown pair with an Kramer in it. May eventually add some softies and lps to it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
Welcome to the group and hopefully to Colorado! We'd love to see some pictures of your set ups.

Re: New to the forum

Thanks guys. I've been busy but will definetely do a tank thread within a week.

Where in Colorado? Not sure exactly. My gf is a lawyer and needs to pass the bar over there and then we move to wherever and whenever she gets the best job offering. Could be as early as this summer but might be another year.

We have a friend in Colorado springs and I like the area and prefer south as possible as I like warmer weather. I dunno how hot and cold it really gets over there as your climate seems crazy with the Rockies. I guess it snows everywhere? Wherever we go, it will probably be an hour or so outskirting whatever city we choose so we can get more land.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II