Nick's 38 Gallon Nuvo

Hey everyone,

I figured I would share my 38 gallon Nuvo with you all. When I first got back into the hobby I bought a biocube and came here for support/help. This is such a great community and I couldn't have done it without you!

Stand build. Only cost about $50 in materials and they are very sturdy.

Waiting for the sand to settle as this was a transfer.

Cleared up

Got 2 of these but only use 1 and the spin streams

Still waiting for the skimmer to break in so there are some micro bubbles. But this is the sunburst anemone.

57 heads of frogspawn.

Full tank shot

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice build. That frogspawn is really amazing.

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow. Nice. How many heads did the frogspawn have when you originally got it? Do you like the spin streams? I've heard they can be noisy.

SkyShark;274506 said:
Wow. Nice. How many heads did the frogspawn have when you originally got it? Do you like the spin streams? I've heard they can be noisy.
Frogspawn started off pretty small but then the mother colony was for sale so I picked it up.

No problems with the spin streams at all!! Not loud by any means. They work very well

Haddonisreef;275043 said:
Very nice set up you have there. Tell us a lil about the tank lights sump and what ever else u might have going on!
I'm running a kessil a150w sky blue. No sump, just put in some purigen, chemi pure elite and filter floss with a skimmer. Most of the livestock was in my old biocube and has been established for a year.

I only have 2 clowns and a tiny tang that i will eventually move!