1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

***Now hiring at Great White Aquatics!***(LONG TERM POSITION)

Discussion in 'Jobs: Help Wanted or Offered' started by fishguy69, May 6, 2018.

1. fishguy69

fishguy69 Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

We need one or two aquarium cleaning personnel to start immediately. 20-30 hrs a week and wages will start at $13.50 or more depending on your knowledge/drive. Must be willing to drive as far south as Pueblo, CO and as north as Casper WY. Most accounts are in Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor and Denver (must have good driving record since you will be driving company vehicles). We service freshwater, saltwater and lobster displays. Please only apply if you are really serious. Feel free to call my cell during the day 970.217.8011

Vince
    Great White Aquatics
    970-217-8011

2. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I wish it wasn't heading into summer with my 2 kids....If I wasn't here all day who would they moan "I'm so bored" to all day long!

3. fishguy69

fishguy69 Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

Your kids are getting older. lol

4. 4roaming

4roaming Registered Users

I see this is an older add but let me know if you end up needing more help I have tons of experience. Thanks