Ok Ron Yellow tail surgeonfish

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The time has come for me Ron. I would really like to see if we can get 8 of these fish as long as the price is not going to kill me

majicmike;235067 said:
The time has come for me Ron. I would really like to see if we can get 8 of these fish as long as the price is not going to kill me

OK Mike I assume "Ron" is me! LOL Your Yellowtail Surgeon Fish (Prionurus punctatus) as you know is found in the Sea of Cortez and can grow to 23 inches and a weight of about 5 lbs. It's a fish rarely found in the aquarium business do to the fact that very few collectors are in that area. I do know of a couple of collectors in that area. I've not talked with them for awhile (about a year ago), but one did send me a price list not long ago. I'll give them a call and see what we can do!

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yep Ron is you I think :loco: I am bad with names but I think I have yours down :rofl:

I would like them to be small if we can I want them to live together for a while before I have to move them

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Ok Ron Yellow tail surgeonfish

Little piece of Mexico getting ready to happen?

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
23"??? Good lord man. Have you lost your mind? Where are ya gonna move them to when they grow up? I don't think they're gonna let you carry a school of 2' fish onto the plane when we finally move to Mexico.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
WatercolorsGuy;235077 said:
Little piece of Mexico getting ready to happen?
Yep my little piece got a little bigger last week lol

CindyL;235078 said:
23"??? Good lord man. Have you lost your mind? Where are ya gonna move them to when they grow up? I don't think they're gonna let you carry a school of 2' fish onto the plane when we finally move to Mexico.
Did you not hear of my new not for profit company? "Save the tangs" we fly tangs back to native seas and now I have someone to protest!

Smiley;235079 said:
tarter sauce.....
What is your address Fred I have signs to put in your front yard! :rofl:

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for doing all that work for me Ron! If anyone would like one of these fish PM me turns out they are not seen much in the home aquarium.... Hang on to your wallet as mine has a hole in it. Now I have to wait for my fish.......