Getting out of the hobby - entire 24 gallon rimless display set up $1000 obo

Tank is currently up and running in decent shape, I was a very healthy thriving tank but it was neglected while I was traveling and had a crash so I’m sadly giving it up for now. The system supported and thriving mixed reef with tons of sps, lps, softies, and pretty much everything that I put in it. Picture was from the healthy days. Not In as great if shape anymore and all sps died off. View attachment 16173 View attachment 16174

Livestock - all fish are very healthy happy and always hungry. View attachment 16172

Black and blue tuxedos urchin 1 in

Pair of clowns she is about 2 in he is about 1.5 - View attachment 16168

Purple pseudo- 2.5 in no issues with aggression. Fat and happy View attachment 16169

2.5 in rusty angle. Very pretty fish it hard to photograph. Brighter than average coloration View attachment 16170

3.5 in purple tang she is View attachment 16167

6 + orange and rainbow bottle top anemones. They are all very small. Started out as 2 but they continuously split.

Softball size pipe organ, 4 in green toadstool. 6 in white finger coral. Tons or green star coral, several other random corals ( some not in the beat shape) View attachment 16171

Several snails and a few crabs

Some chaeto- lots of pods. Live rock 10-15 lb

Equipment
Star-fire glass Rimless 24 gallon tank 24L x 18H x 12w
This was an all in tank that I drilled and converted. Single overflow. This is sole on amazon in its original form. Maybe a few minor scratches but in great shape.

Sump/refugium - 20 gallon long home made about 3 months ago. 4 Sections for sock filter, skimmer section, fuge section and return pump section. Works great a a great Job View attachment 16156

Bubble Magnus rock sp1000. About less than 3 mo the old. Fits perfectly into the skimmer section of the fuge View attachment 16165 View attachment 16166

Bubble magnus rock sp1000. About 2 years old. Pump went out about 3 months ago but everything except the pump is in good shape.

2x ai 26 lights with L mounting brackets View attachment 16155

JCOD auto dosing pump. Pumps 3 different additives. Comes with the typical DIY glass Voss water containers. Works great View attachment 16157 View attachment 16158

Lumni aqua system sump light. This thing grows chaeto like crazy. Completely outcompetes and algae in the display tank View attachment 16159 View attachment 16160

3 circulation wave maker pumps View attachment 16161

Black 5 gallon bucket

4 x 5 gallon water jugs View attachment 16162

Aquatop media filter including pump - I used it for both activates charcoal and phosguard at the same tone and works great View attachment 16163

RO filter - 50 gph -currently used on an apartment shower View attachment 16164

Entire box of cut filter pads that fit the last stage filter on the refugium

Tons of little extra supplies like canister filter that need hoses but works great. About 20ish gallons of salt, fish food, coral food, random additives for coral. 2 inexpensive return pumps, several small pumps that I’ve been using to mix salt

Give me a call if interested in the lot. If you are willing to take the whole thing off my hands I would be happy to make a deal with you.

Livestock would need to go before I could part anything out but I would strongly prefer to sell it all as a package. Lights, protein skimmer pumps etc are worth at least $800 so I’m looking for somewhere around $1000 for it but feel free to make an offer if interested. Again if you take the entire set up I will do my best to give you a great deal. I’m happy to send pictures and additional details Text preferred 720-364-1572 but happy to talk if you prefer

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado