Outrageous Fish Buy

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Ugh.. I wish I had more cash for one of those but I'll have to stick with the yellow
Everything on the order looking good? Still on for tomorrow? Youre on Tahoe Forest lane right?

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Sounds good

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
bush8984;291401 said:
Monday works for,me. I'm expecting people there til at least 10. Hoping the longer,they stay the more that leaves with them. :)

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
I'm just staying the night lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Thanks man for the great fish! The carpenters look great and eating pretty well now, The blue eye is swimming about grazing and eating the garlic nori I have been putting in :) and the jawfish is busily digging burrows around the tank. They all look great and healthy. Was a bit worried about the tang when i put him in the tank as he just laid on his side breathing hard, but by morning he was up and swimming. All of them still a bit on the shy side but I expect that will pass soon. Good thing is that everyone is eating and making themselves at home. :)

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
SynDen;292719 said:
Thanks man for the great fish! The carpenters look great and eating pretty well now, The blue eye is swimming about grazing and eating the garlic nori I have been putting in :) and the jawfish is busily digging burrows around the tank. They all look great and healthy. Was a bit worried about the tang when i put him in the tank as he just laid on his side breathing hard, but by morning he was up and swimming. All of them still a bit on the shy side but I expect that will pass soon. Good thing is that everyone is eating and making themselves at home. :)
Glad everything is doing great. Always good to hear.

Thanks for making the trip down.