Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Badgervet

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Way to go! Nice shot!

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Keep taking pics everyone! I know I had a lot of close scores and there were a lot of GREAT shots submitted.

SteveT

Butterfly Fish
jahmic;185890 said:
Keep taking pics everyone! I know I had a lot of close scores and there were a lot of GREAT shots submitted.
+1 Lots of good pics, the end scores were very close. Everyone definitely has a good chance at winning, and as with anything the practice will make you better!

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Nice shot!

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just curious, how close was I?

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
Really good photos in this contest....I need a better camera but I love being part of this group.
Love a chance to see into other tanks....ha ha
Congrats Munch!

SteveT

Butterfly Fish
cdrewferd;185915 said:
Just curious, how close was I?
I don't remember the exact final scores, but I averaged across all the categories so the top possible score was a 10. Everyone was between 6-9, Munch had a 9 and there were three or four 8.somethings. I believe you were somewhere in the middle there Drew (7ish) but I don't really remember.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow, this is exciting! Thanks to Steve for putting this together. It's a great idea, a fun way for everyone to show off their tanks and share our passion in a unique way :)

I'm going to work on a write up for how I went about this shot - I should have something together here shortly.

Thanks again everyone, and I can't wait to be able to put something up for someone else to win :)

SteveT

Butterfly Fish
Munch;186087 said:
Wow, this is exciting! Thanks to Steve for putting this together. It's a great idea, a fun way for everyone to show off their tanks and share our passion in a unique way :)

I'm going to work on a write up for how I went about this shot - I should have something together here shortly.

Thanks again everyone, and I can't wait to be able to put something up for someone else to win :)
Can't wait to hear how you got the shot! Everyone else stay tuned for September's contest.