1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Pink Monti

Discussion in 'Standard Corals' started by JodiI, Feb 23, 2018.

1. JodiI

JodiI Amphipod

Need to trim back my pink Monti - its starting to shadow my other corals. Probably can break two or three pieces off.

[​IMG]Pink monti by Jodi Ingram, on Flickr

SE Aurora by Quincy and Reservoir.

Fair warning - I had monti eating nudis on this piece back some time ago. Got a six-line that seemed to eat them all. Clearly the coral has recovered because its growing like a weed. But just an FYI.

2. Off The Deep End

Off The Deep End Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Price/dbtc?

3. JodiI

JodiI Amphipod

Dbtc - the original piece was given to me. Time to godzila0 it on

4. JodiI

JodiI Amphipod

Time to *pass it on

5. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

I prefer Godzilla it on! Sounds more fun.

Dr.DiSilicate and JodiI like this.
  6. Fourthwind

Fourthwind Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

My daughter said she would like some! anything pink lol Will be at reefstock on Sunday.

7. JodiI

JodiI Amphipod

Oh, it’s a super bright pink.

Have two pieces left - one was picked up. Sorry I didn’t see your message till today - I wasn’t at reef stock anyway.

If you wanna travel out here to SE Aurora, I’ve got another pink monti cap you can have a piece of as well if you’re interested.

8. Robbiekrause33

Robbiekrause33 Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Would you happen to have any of this left by chance?

9. JodiI

JodiI Amphipod

Its grown out again. So yep.

10. Robbiekrause33

Robbiekrause33 Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I would love a piece if I could please! I would be able to pick up next weekend if that would work

11. JodiI

JodiI Amphipod

I suck at responding on time.

I'll PM you my number - you can come pick it up anytime tomorrow if you're available. I haven't broken it off yet.