donating my 90 gal tank and peripherals

Last Fall I decommissioned my 90 gal reef tank and cleaned everything out. I'm moving to CA and need to find a home for my aquarium and various equipment, since I've decided to make a clean start out there. I have the following:

1) 90 gal reef tank and stand with custom top with two Aquaray 1500 and one Aquaray 600 LED's
2) Euro-Reef CS-6 protein skimmer (less the Sedra pump; those things fry after ~ a year)
3) My Reef Creations Calcium reactor
4) two Gen-X PCX40 pumps
5) Tunze Turbelle powerhead
6) 30 gallon custom refugium (made all the baffles; I was pretty proud of the end result)
7) 20 gal long tank for quarantines, with a very nice Current power compact lighted top with 2 x 65W blue and white bulbs and some LED night lighting and fan.

A bunch of other supporting equipment.

I really don't want to parcel and send things out- if someone wants to pick up a bunch of equipment for free and drives up to the wilds of Laramie, I'd give them what I have. If anyone wants pictures, let me know and I'll send them

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So amazing that you are giving this away and really hope it goes to a MASC member that can set it up and bring it back to life!