1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Posting Pictures to the new site

Discussion in 'Instructions on posting Articles or Video' started by Irishman, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Irishman

Irishman Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

I try to attach a .jpg from the upload file tab, select my photo and it acts like it uploads it because it goes to 100% but doesn't bring the photo up or when I hit save it doesn't show the photo in the thread. Can someone help me please?

2. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Known issue with no solution so far

3. Off The Deep End

Off The Deep End Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

I upload mine that way and it works just fine, I wonder what's different...? Jellyfish.jpg

4. Off The Deep End

Off The Deep End Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Do you see this image that says Thumbnail/full image? If so than pick the option you would like and it will then insert it into your post. HTH

upload_2017-11-3_5-48-24.png

Attached Files:

5. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Ya its all about size. just need to keep images under 3500px x 3500px
    If youre on a mobile device and cant use a desktop image editor to resize, you can do it within the Photo App on your phone. These basic steps work on both iphone and android, although the buttons are different, so you may need to figure out where the option is on your phone, but here is a basic guide, for any that need it.
    https://www.imore.com/how-resize-photos-your-iphone-or-ipad-no-computer-needed