1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

RBTA for Trade

Discussion in 'Frags and Livestock for Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by cfendya, Sep 10, 2018.

1. cfendya

cfendya Copepod

My RBTA split a couple weeks ago so looking to move one out of my tank. Looking to trade for LPS or SPS.

First pic is not up for trade but shows the colors of the second one since it's currently on the move :) When open it's probably 4-5"

IMG_3711.jpg IMG_3712.jpg

2. Hardline

Hardline Registered Users

I don't have anything to trade besides cash... Hoping that will be fine though. I'm looking to replace an RBTA that was killed by an algae outbreak and the subsequent treatment process months ago. My clowns have become quite territorial after their host nem died on them.