Red clownfish

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
So I'm starting to look to replace my clownfish that I lost from my velvet outbreak. Does anyone remember what strain of clownfish that was at ReefEd that we raffled off? I recall how it was almost red but I can't even remember who donated it. Maybe it was Ambrosio but I'm not sure. I'd love to know what kind of clown that was.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Mike the clown was from Ki and he said it was called an extreme snowflake or something like that but he also said that it was a once in his career genetic morph he has never seen before. I actually now have that clown as Marc who originally won the clown in the raffle got it home and decided it was too big for his current single clown and traded me a bunch of zoas for his dads new tank.

Anyway might try calling Ki and ask in him for more info

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;327840 said:
it was a once in his career genetic morph he has never seen before.
Guess it's time to try getting it to spawn and see what you get!

GiraffeCat

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pics?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Best I could get with my cell and super bright white leds. Def not red, red but more reddish than the normal orange of snowflakes (what ever that means lol)

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Good enough! I remember the color from the event. It looked pretty close to red to me.

GiraffeCat

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
Beautiful fish.

You're going to breed 'em, right?:preggers: There has to be a grip of people that would love "that" fish.:nod:

Just saying......

GC:tiger:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Here is a few slighty better shots showing how red the clown is.

Last edited by a moderator: