Reef Ed 2015 - Raffle Items - Including purchases on Black Friday

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok folks starting a thread for Reef Ed 2015 Raffle Items. This will be a compiled list what items we will plan to have in raffle.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Only concern is the Finnex heater, requires a controller, how many people have the controller? Limited number or of no concern?

What about a JBJ NANO GLO – LED Refugium Light?

or

Sicce Syncra Silent 1.5 Pump

Both in the $50 range on sale...

Last edited by a moderator:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Munch;333787 said:
Only concern is the Finnex heater, requires a controller, how many people have the controller? Limited number or of no concern?

What about a JBJ NANO GLO – LED Refugium Light?

or

Sicce Syncra Silent 1.5 Pump

Both in the $50 range on sale...

Ya you might be right about the heater...I assumed/assume they can be used with any controller but cant find any info to verify that it has to be the finnex controller. So....ya i would agree lets swap that out for the Sicce pump as the Nano-Glo is out of stock and cant be added to cart.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Sounds good to me, lets do it

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Lets look at how we can purchase these items at wholesale. Paying retail is silly when when have this much time to plan.

I like the list but think we need to look at donation options and spend more time soliciting donations from these vendors rather than paying retail.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
amonchak;333807 said:
Lets look at how we can purchase these items at wholesale. Paying retail is silly when when have this much time to plan.

I like the list but think we need to look at donation options and spend more time soliciting donations from these vendors rather than paying retail.
I'm interested in hearing how we can maybe buy things at wholesale for sure!!!!!! What do you have up your sleeve as far as Idea or Approach to doing so Adam? I would be all for waiting and missing Black Friday if we had an idea of what to expect, but would honestly hate to miss out on 15% across $1000 on a hope.

Are you thinking we solicit the manufacturers to purchase from them, hoping they turn around and offer to donate it?