Review of Gulf Live Rock

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I know that they are not a sponsor but I want to give a really positive review of Gulfliverock.com. The product they provided for the price was fantastic. The aquaculture’s LR came in with tons of life. It really looks like the pics on their site. I have numerous differ sponges, mussels/clams, and macro growing on the rock. Plus when UPS(bunch of dirty brown poo holes) didn’t deliver and gave me the run around Dan was very reassuring and even said he’d replace the rock if it came in fouled. Luckily it didn’t even smell when this is what I got from UPS(what can brown do for you service)

Fortunately this is what the box contained, 35 lbs of beautiful rock!
Which was four very heavy pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado

rajah

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice, good to hear. I purchased Florida aquacultured live rock from KP Aquatics and also had a good experience with them. They ship to DIA only, however, so had to pick it up. If these guys ship to your house, that is a bonus.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Nice, good to hear. I purchased Florida aquacultured live rock from KP Aquatics and also had a good experience with them. They ship to DIA only, however, so had to pick it up. If these guys ship to your house, that is a bonus.
Just depends on if you have a good UPS driver in your area. Mine seems to hate delivering to me.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Seems pretty good so far. Even the sponges still look okay.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
For those who were asking about the rock at the meeting today this is where I got it.