Sad news about Catfish Charlie's Tropical Fish!

Catfish Charlie's Tropical Fish
1312 Centaur Village Dr.
Lafayette, CO.
Phone - 303-665-3322
Facebook -
http://www.facebook.com/catfishcharliestropicalfish

Sad news about Catfish Charlie's Tropical Fish!

I've decided to close Catfish Charlie's due to my deteriorating health issues (kidney disease). SO EVERYTHING MUST GO! Thursday through Saturday All FRESHWATER and SALTWATER fish and inverts 30% OFF! All DRY-GOODS 20% OFF (aquarium set-ups excluded)!

Ron Acklin

Owner of Catfish Charlie's Tropical Fish1312 Centaur Village Dr. (yahoo map)

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow I'm sorry to hear that your a great part of the aquatic comunity please let me know if there's anything I can do please let me know. I wish my 600 gallon was up and running

Highway66

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
So sad to see this Ron, but I hope this means you get to relax more and take care of your health. I wish you could get somone to run it and just take it easy.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Man, I had no idea, Ive enjoyed working for you Ron, your a great guy and a hell of a source of knowledge, Ill be sorry to see the shop go but hope you get to take care of yourself. If it paid more Id offer to run the place for you, however I couldnt survive on the salary, LOL. Thanks again, Ive sent you a PM.

Craigar;263096 said:
Wow I'm sorry to hear that your a great part of the aquatic comunity please let me know if there's anything I can do please let me know. I wish my 600 gallon was up and running
Thank you! I'm hoping to stay open till I get everything is sold off! The landlord wants me out by this Sunday (Lease expired 08/23/13), but I told him that would be impossible. Hopefully they'll give me more time. I could use help taking down the shop, so if interested that would be a GREAT help!

Highway66;263097 said:
So sad to see this Ron, but I hope this means you get to relax more and take care of your health. I wish you could get somone to run it and just take it easy.
Thanks Mike. I maybe looking for someone that would like to set-up a Tropical Fish Shop or expand their current business. I'd like to work a deal that would allow me to work several days a week so that I can stay in the business with reduced hours and stress.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Catfish Charlie;263275 said:
Thank you! I'm hoping to stay open till I get everything is sold off! The landlord wants me out by this Sunday (Lease expired 08/23/13), but I told him that would be impossible. Hopefully they'll give me more time. I could use help taking down the shop, so if interested that would be a GREAT help!
Ron, Id be more than happy to help take the shop down, You know Im free Sundays and Mondays, but i could take a vacation day or 2 to come down and help during the week as well, just let me know. Ill plan on seeing you Monday if I dont stop by sooner.