--Sale!!--After the meeting at gonzo's!

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey yall, I'm down to the last of my coral, now time to get rid of the rock, fish, cleanup crew and remaining coral frags!! Stop by my house on the way home from the meeting and I will be making some sweet deals. $2/lb live rock, fish include pair of maroon and gold clowns (the female is huge), 1 spot foxface rabbitfish, A large Melanarus wrasse (seriously the most beautiful melanarus I have ever seen, and eats flatworms like a champ!) lawnmower blenny, and purple psudochromis. A pair of fighting conchs, lots of misc snails. A couple of small rainbow nems, acans, chalices, red dragon acro, zoas. Lots of great stuff and I want it gone this weekend!! 2442 Dawn Ct. Loveland, text 970-227-5891 with any questions. Please don't flood me with texts about prices and pics... this is a "show up and get deals, not a I spend all night answering texts kind of sale" lol, thanks.

Please bring containers, especially if you plan on buying live rock!
Conchs $20 for the pair.
Wrasse $30
Purple Psutochromis $10
Foxface $30
Pair of maroon and gold clowns $60
Live rock $2/lb!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol...stop by matts! I got a lot of nice corals from him last weekend and wish I could go back again this weekend, really nice zoas, Lps, and sps to e had.