1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Seahorses

Discussion in 'Saltwater Plants and Macro Algaes' started by NayNayNanos, Aug 5, 2018.

1. NayNayNanos

NayNayNanos Copepod

Anyone on here have seahorse tanks? Let's see the set up!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using MASC mobile app

2. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I've seen a few over the years....feeding seems to be the hardest part.

NayNayNanos likes this.
  3. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Ya, feeding is the key, well that and keeping the temp consistent and preferably below 75 degrees
    The display mangrove fuge that I am building with my big tank, will eventually be seahorses. Several years from that though as they will be one of the last things I stock in it, once I start that phase. The fuge is an 85g long which will have mangroves and other macros. Flow will be slow, to moderate, and I am planning on growing my own pods, and dosing them on a constant basis, along with phyto

Archit and NayNayNanos like this.
  4. NayNayNanos

NayNayNanos Copepod

Yeah I plan on dosing my tank with pods and after that getting a good feeding schedule down.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using MASC mobile app