Show Quality Golden Retriever Puppies

Hey everyone,
My wife is starting a golden retriever kennel. We have top quality show lines. We have puppies available right now. Parents have all health clearances and OFA certifications. If you or any of your friends are looking to get a top quality Golden call us at 3033519382 and leave a message for Audrey. Thanks all :).
Pups are 16 weeks ( perfect to begin house training) and are $800

Pics from left to right: Our champion Presto, Our baby boy for sale, Our baby girl for sale, Savanah teh mom, Duke the dad who is close to being a champion

Last edited by a moderator:

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
BTW I am happy that you are doing OFA certifications, for those of you that don't know, these are hip or possibly elbow X-rays that are rated. Only the best breeders (my opinion) do this and it really helps avoid problems with the puppies. It makes the puppies more expensive but worth it to try to avoid heartache. Good for you guys.

Thanks! We guarantee hips elbows eyes and hearts. Dads OFA was excellent and moms was good. We have almost no cancer in our lines either. It is definitely true that it is worth it to pay more for the puppy and have fewer vet bills in the future. A hip replacement in a dog is nearly 5 thousand $$. I'll have pics up tomorrow :).

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
nice looking poochs ....think i would have to sell my tank to get one though ...lol

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Not looking for a dog, but congrats on the near champion, that is TOUGH to do with goldens. And as a fellow breeder, I love seeing other responsible breeders out there. Way to not be a backyard breeder!!!

Thanks! Yep good breeders with honest kennels are hard to find. Mostly because keeping good quality in lines is expensive. I wish more people realized how important it is to get a well bred dog. U pay more in the front end but it ends up costing far less at the vet and the dog lives a much happier longer life.

Leo seems very happy, we stopped on our way home and got him a collar, crate, toys, and some more food. He's getting along great with our other dogs, and didn't even whimper last night. Doing great! Thank you so much!