Harlequin shrimp

Angelo

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've got a really cool Harlequin shrimp that's wiped out my asterina problem. If anyone is interested in trading for it, let me know. I'd like to avoid feeding other starfish or even worse buying asterinas to feed it if possible.

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Where are you and how much did you want? I don't have anything for trade at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
K thanks. Down south so good luck!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Terry Fox

Cleaner Shrimp
I wish you had a pair. They are easily the most beautiful shrimp. They are reef safe except to the starfish and of course they are easy prey to predators.

Angelo

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah I'm glad I didn't get 2. It ran through the asterina real quick. I had a sand sifting starfish that I had to save. I thought it was weird that a starfish would be hanging upside down from a rock. The shrimp had it strung up. Lol I had to put it in another tank.

andre

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm not interested, but I have a ton of asterina starfish in my frag tank if anyone needs to feed a harlequin. Free pickup in Westminster.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
easiest way to feed these guys long term is to buy a few chocolate chip stars and keep them in the sump. Then occasionally take a razorblade and cut off a leg on one to feed to the shrimp. If you keep the starfish fed well it will grow back the leg(s) fairly quickly and then you have a continuous food source for them