Survived Move (Barely), Now need to find electrical help No CO

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
So flakes on moving almost cost me everything. I've got a single thick tube of torch that has lost 1 of 2 heads. Some other stuff not looking great. And someones G** damn urchin suddenly decided to eat a 1/4 inch of rock. Big coraline covered frag plug that was in my sump 6 months with I thought dead SPS, pulled out, and was regrowing rapidly. Now starting to try and search for other things getting eaten, likely getting thrown in the pea**** mantis tank with a 90 lbs of rock waiting for the 125.

Anywho, other thread was getting more focused on overflow issues and such. So now there's this one for solely my electrical needs. I've since nailed down what I'm working with. I have a 20 amp line which runs basement + outside outlets. Basement has a bunch of normal single bulb lights then only 2 outlets with 3 plugs between them. I need to have these extended/run over closer to the corner where I'll set everything up. Maybe replace single plug with a dual plug outlet. (Trying to run 55 + the 125g.)

20 amp I think will cover those, but I am going to need another 15-20 amp line to cover my computer/tv/and BIG sound system. Never been set up, so not sure of exact power draw, but it is supposed to be >1k watts.

Think plumbing is worked out. Rather than splitting existing water pipes, found a existing hole in the vent in my bathroom that I should be able to hook up my rodi and run the cords straight down into the basement. (Conveniantly in same corner as tanks.)

So need to find an electrician or someone with a firm experience/abilitity to either guide + provide shopping list, or perhaps do the job. W/ the move I'm not flush with cash so trying to find the right combo of cash/beer/ammo. Don't think I have too much spare for fish trade stuff. Maybe some spare koralia powerheads. In a pinch, if they arrive. *Maybe* a WP25.

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Survived Move (Barely), Now need to find electrical help No CO

Dude I am an electrician il pm you

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2