Tang ??

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
So avoiding the whole tank size thing. Would a mimic, hippo, and powder brown get along? Plenty of hiding etc etc. The mimic and hippo already have been together for over a yr adding a powder brown first and than the other two?

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
I don't think you should ignore tank size, as a bigger tank will help reduce aggression. I think its the length that matters more than the volume (within reason of course)

The tang experts will have to chime in though on addition order.

Sent using Forum Runner

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm not ignoring it just don't want to get into the whole u can only have one tang because you have a small tank thing that's all. This is for my 90

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I must say I never agreed with size until recently. I added a yellow tang to 75. And this guy needs all 6 ft that's recommended.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
TANG POLICE!!! Just kidding!! I've always taken the approach of see how it goes with my tank... It's bit me in the arse a few times, but for the most part I've been very pleased with my unorthodox fish selections!! And the fish all seem happy as well!!

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Do you think they will get along? The ones I'm worried about are the mimic and powder brown.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I don't have any experience with those specific tangs, sorry. I can tell you my yellow, hippo, and small vlamingi get along great!

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think I'm going to try the mimic is the bully so if I add the powder brown first it should be fine.