1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Tank Break Down - All live stock free

Discussion in 'Frags and Livestock for Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by mccorvic, Sep 26, 2018.

1. mccorvic

mccorvic Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Life has hit me with a bunch of big hits all at once and I have not been able to focus on my tank as much as it needs and it is starting to falter a bit. I am needing to part with all the fishes, corals, and inverts and am willing to give them all to the best home for free.

I really don't want to stress things out more than possible so would really like to part with it all in one go.

Fish:
    2 paired percula clown
    1 Blacklined blenny
    1 yellow assesor

Inverst:
    1 blue hermit crab
    1 pincushion urhin
    handful of snails

Corals:
    Duncan
    Blue Trumpet
    Meteor shower Cyphastera
    Whole bunch of metallic orange mushrooms.

I live downtown near Union Station

2. scchase

scchase Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I can pick it all up after work tomorrow. Most will be going in my wifes' classroom tank. I work downtown near there so wouldn't be a problem if that will work for you.

3. andre

andre Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Sorry to hear that. I could take the coral, hermit, snails, and maybe some of the fish.

If no one wants it all together let me know.

4. cmacias

cmacias Copepod

I could take it all, if no one takes it.

5. cmacias

cmacias Copepod

I could come by during the day.

6. mccorvic

mccorvic Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

PMs sent