Achilles tang

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have 2 mp 40 on my 21@ and my Achilles seems fine. Be carful had it in qt for 4 weeks and all fish in display had no signs of ich..... added Achilles and two days later had ich! Good water quality and tons of nori, lrs, pe mysis for good and he’s active as can be.

Balz3352

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Reason I'm looking now is because I have ich in the dt. I just took all the fish out gonna go fallow for 80 days and copper the all the fish. I figure this is a prime opportunity to add the dream tang and add back my pbt i lost. Hopefully they all get along.
I have 2 mp 40 on my 21@ and my Achilles seems fine. Be carful had it in qt for 4 weeks and all fish in display had no signs of ich..... added Achilles and two days later had ich! Good water quality and tons of nori, lrs, pe mysis for good and he’s active as can be.

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey anything to make it a success I will take. Hopefully the 2 gyre 250s and 2 tunze (I forget what models) will. Be enough to make him happy.
Sounds like good flow the just really like current. They are a Crest fish. So lots of surge flow

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk