1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Tank Move loading help needed Sunday 8/5/18

Discussion in 'General Reefkeeping Discussion' started by TheRealChrisBrown, Aug 2, 2018.

1. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I'm putting feelers out to see if I could get assistance to load a 150g Bowfront on Sunday. Tank is currently located in Centennial and I'm either going to have a pickup truck or a trailer to load it into. I'm shooting for 1:30 pm, and looking for 2-4 burly helpers. I think it should be pretty quick, 2 steps off of a patio and then 10 yards to the side of the house.

Let me know if you might be around and available.

Thanks!

2. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I can help on the Loveland side

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

Legonch and TheRealChrisBrown like this.
  3. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Mike if need me I have claims but you can come pick up my truck if you all dont find one.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

4. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

bump. 1 more helper would be great!

5. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

I can help in Centennial if you still need it

6. TheRealChrisBrown

Awesome, thank you Angel. I'll PM you the deets on Saturday morning.