1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

The HUGE Move

Discussion in 'DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Projects' started by MuralReef, Jul 14, 2018.

1. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

As of right now I am planning on moving the new tank, 450 gallons & over 600 lbs. empty into the classroom on Monday July 23rd. I need all hands on deck and really good suction cups to make this happen. Please let me know if you can help and what time works best.

2. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I’ll ask about the plan and let cha know.

MuralReef likes this.
  3. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

I'm there. I can make just about anytime work

Sent from my Nexus 6 using MASC mobile app

MuralReef likes this.
  4. Archit

Archit Copepod Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

I have 4 heavy duty suction cups you are more than welcome to borrow

MuralReef likes this.
  5. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

Thanks let me know when I can grab them from you.

6. MuralReef

Thanks Mike and Angel!

7. SkyShark

SkyShark Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

How late do you think you’ll be working on this? I don’t think I would be able to get over there before 6ish

8. MuralReef

They will allow me to stay later but I’m hopeful to get it done earlier in the day. It all depends on who I can get to help. I’d say I need at least 6 preferably 8 people.

9. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I’m in! What time?

10. MuralReef

Depends on what time folks can help. I shared the post to FB too just to reach more people but so far no action.

11. Archit

Archit Copepod Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Anytime is fine although I would prefer sometime after 5 -- can you bring my MASC shirt and hat too? j/k

Let me know what works and we can figure it out!

- Archit

Sent from my SM-G960U using MASC mobile app

12. scchase

scchase Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Earliest I can get there is sometime around 6

13. Gabe&Brandi

Gabe&Brandi Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Same, willing to help around 6!

14. MuralReef

Let me see what I can find out. Maybe I can get them to keep the building open later.

15. MuralReef

I will be sure to get it from Angel! I will let you know but it will be sometime this week. Thanks!

Archit likes this.
  16. MuralReef

Okay so I am shooting for 6 PM on Monday the 23rd. Please let me know who is in to help the more hands on this the better! Thanks everyone!

SkyShark likes this.
  17. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Wish I could help but I have my daughter that night and 7pm bedtime for her or my house becomes meltdown city.

MuralReef likes this.
  18. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I so wish I could help, I could probably even catch a ride down with Lemke...but I will be on vacation. Good luck with the huge move!

19. halmus

halmus Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Secretary

Do you have any plans to do prep work during the day that I can help out with? I’m up at 4:00 every day but off Monday. Daddy needs his beauty sleep before climbing a tower Tuesday.

So, I can help out Monday during the day if there’s anything to be done.

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  20. Chamby112

Chamby112 Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I can help. What is the best way to find out specific location and contact information?