1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Trigger Systems Sump

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by TheRealChrisBrown, Sep 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I have a fantastic sump that I bought recently from another member here on MASC. Then I decided I had more pressing purchases to make on my Bow Front build. So I'm putting this sump back out there at the same price I paid for it 3 weeks ago, $160. BRS sells it for $320, and this sump is in like new condition with an added float for an ATO.

I'm looking for a Maxspect XF-250 gyre, a 250w MH pendant w/ electronic ballast, Synergy overflow kit, or $160 cash. Not looking for anything else at the moment, firm on price.

Great sump, needs a good home! https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/crystal-sump-36-trigger-systems.html

• Dimensions: 36″ long x 14″ wide x 15″ high
    • Drain/Skimmer Section: 12″ x 13.5″
    • Center/Refugium Section: 12.25″ x 13.5″
    • Return Pump Section: 8″ x 13.5″
    • Total Water Volume: 30.6 gallons
    • Skimmer Water Level: 9.5″ fixed

sump.JPG

2. mebeknob

mebeknob Copepod

I have a xf230 (NIB)... but I’m guessing that won’t work for your setup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I wish the XF230 could control a separate XF150 that I already have like the XF250 can. Apparently the XF230 can control the XF130....but not cross compatible to the 150/250.

I am interested though, but can I hold out for a few days to see if anybody else is interested?

mebeknob likes this.
  4. LooseHip

LooseHip Amphipod

what size tank? I have a 250w lumen brite with a selectable electronic coralvue ballast. I'd be willing to trade

5. TheRealChrisBrown

Can I see pictures? I was hoping to get double ended just to keep it simple with the 2 DE pendants I already have...but maybe not essential.

6. LooseHip

LooseHip Amphipod

7. TheRealChrisBrown

I just sent you a PM

8. TheRealChrisBrown

Sold, off to new home.