1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Upgrade

Discussion in 'Lighting and Equipment' started by drod303, Apr 26, 2018.

1. drod303

drod303 Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

So wanting to upgrade from my little Fluval Evo, was thinking of a Red Sea Max E-260. Any opinions would be great or other options would be appreciated wanting a nice upgrade without breaking the bank :)

Thank guys for your input!

2. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Have you gone down and checked Stone? They had a few and they are clearing everything out since they are closing the store. Might be able to score a nice tank from them.
    Other option that just came up is our new sponsor Reef Bazaar who is going to be carrying WaterBox Aquariums, which look just as sharp as the red sea's but a much more affordable price.

3. drod303

drod303 Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I won't shop at Stone ever, bad experience with them.
    Awesome I will have to check them out thanks!