Wanted: Muscle/expertise/resources Apartment &/or tank move (125g empty, 55 running)

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Between 5th and 9th of June I'll be moving. Loveland to Milliken. Exact dates unknown. I've gotten a few coworkers for muscle but I like having extra/redundant help in case of flakes. I'm moving from apartment (3rd/4th floor) to house (Fish stuff in basement).

Plan is Uhaul my house stuff on one day and hopefully the 125g (non running) also which is at another members house locally. (Second floor, going to my house's basement.) Then I imagine a second day would be required for my currently running tank or maybe both tanks same day. Whether I borrow a truck or keep the uhaul I don't know.

Looking for reasonably priced helpers/advice/whatever. Aside from not dropping the 125g which should be empty, other concern is just getting the 55 without killing a bunch of stuff. (Starting bare bottom and later worrying about adding new sand, taking as much existing water w/ me as possible.)

Member holding my tank might have access to those suction cup grips for the 125 but if anyone else has any that's something that I'm sure would be helpful. (Doesn't stress the tank too much on it's own weight holding the panes?)