1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

We have a new Platinum Sponsor!!!! Welcome Biggs Lagoon!

Discussion in 'Biggs Lagoon' started by SynDen, Mar 4, 2019.

1. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

We are happy to announce, that we have a new Platinum sponsor. Please help in welcoming the family and crew of Biggs Lagoon.

A little about Biggs
    "We are all about saving our reefs!!! Someday the only reefs we may have left are the aquaculture that we have built in our homes. Whether you are just thinking about about building an aquarium or have a full blown reef, we got what you need. We have everything from easy softies/leathers to full blown sps corals. I am more than willing to share my knowledge and get more people involved! This is a great tool to have in your home which can be used for many educational purposes, entertainment, or family/relationship building. It really does bring a whole new realm of peace to your home! For example teaching your little ones about the symbiotic relationship between a clown fish and an anemone. Right now we are by appointment only but can be contacted at any time!"

You can find move info about them on their site https://www.biggslagoon.com/ or catch them on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/BiggsLagoon/

Welcome and Thank you for your support. We look forward to seeing Bigg things from you guys ;)

Fourthwind and kchristensen8064 like this.
  2. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Welcome! Thanks for sponsoring MASC!

Roxborough Reefer likes this.
  3. Lmmchops

Lmmchops Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

4. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

Thanks for your support and welcome to the club!

5. SkyShark

SkyShark Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Awesome! Glad to have you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado

6. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

Woo hoo! Happy to see you on here buddy!

7. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Welcome! Hope to see ya at reef Ed!

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  8. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Welcome

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

9. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Welcome! Glad to have ya around. Love your statement about aquaculture and saving the reefs. Hope to see you at reef ed!

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado

10. geekengineer

geekengineer Copepod

Welcome!! Wow are these guys based out of Longmont? That is where I am from. lol