1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

We have a new Sponsor!!!!! Welcome, My Reef To Yours!!!

Discussion in 'My Reef to Yours' started by SynDen, Sep 15, 2018.

1. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

We have a new Platinum Sponsor!!!!! Please join me in welcoming 'My Reef to Yours' to the club!!!!

Check them out at http://myreeftoyours.com or on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MyReeftoYours/

A little info on them:
    MyReefToYours was started as a family (father & son) hobby, and quickly grew into a successful online business based on our two-fold commitment to customers: offering the lowest possible prices, with the highest level of customer service.

Our corals: All of the corals we offer are 100% aquacultured in our own systems. Some we have been propagating for over 10 years.

Every coral we offer is individually numbered with a stock number and what you see is what you get. Photos of the coral were taken at the time it was listed on the website. We DO NOT cut to order. We do not offer frags that are not fully healed or healthy.

Our stock is well over 1,000 frags. So the corals you see at myreeftoyours.com are just a small fraction of our actual inventory. New items are listed every few days, so check back often.

2. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

Thanks so much for your support!

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

3. MyReefToYour

MyReefToYour Copepod Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Great to be apart of a great group!

SynDen and TheRealChrisBrown like this.
  4. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Do you offer local pickup, shipping, storefront? If so where are you located?

5. MyReefToYour

I’m down south in Ptown. I mainly do shows and online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Thanks for your support! Site looks great and pricing is very reasonable!

7. whyamisofly

whyamisofly Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

Do you offer discounted intrastate shipping?

8. MyReefToYour

Shipping is free on orders over 155.

SkyShark and whyamisofly like this.
  9. neil82

neil82 Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

Welcome! Website looks great. Is Ptown Pueblo?

10. MyReefToYour

Yes it is. If you do the shows you’ve seen me as well. Done Reefstock for years, as well as all the Springs shows, was at the last reef ed too.

11. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Are you doing the Rocky Mountain coral extravaganza?

12. MyReefToYour

Most likely yes.

SkyShark and Dr.DiSilicate like this.