What do you feed your reef?

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I was wondering what you guys feed your fish and what/if you feed your corals? I have been feeding Omega One pellets that my clowns and tangs eat up, nori, OceanNutrition Formula 1 & 2, and Kent Microvert for the corals. I was just looking for other opinions. I have heard Roggers Reef is pretty good stuff but it seems expensive.

Mike

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
i have had good luck with spectrum peelets, cyclopeeze, and reef chili all mixed into my eheim auto feeder...

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pe mysis, coral frenze, cyclops e, prime reef flakes, formula one and two flakes, nori sheets, phyto, zoo plankton and sence I won the whole line of reef nutrition throw that in the mix. The tanks will get a combo of all these On Any given day!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
I make my own blend of powder food for my corals, and feed the fish Elite Reef cuisine.

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;241869 said:
Elite reef cuiseen!!!
This is my main food also, in the regular, and nano blend. I also make my own brine and bloodworm frozen blend for targeting the scooter and mandirine's.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ha I had been up working for 17 hours and was hopped up on about 6 red bulls and a vicodin when I posted that. I feed elite reef cuisine as my main staple but also use reef chili, Cyclopeze, Rogers reef, and nutramar prawn row.

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
+1 on the elite reef cuisine and coral frenzy and prawn roe