who is the master aquascaper here?

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok so who here is considered the most gifted aquascaper when it comes to mixed reef coral placement? Would like to have this person over for some beers and pointers on my current setup. I have a feeling at the rate things are growing ill be regretting some of my coral placement. Would like to get it worked out before I have an issue.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Those are def cool and great to keep in mind for future but what I am really looking for is for someone to work with me with my existing rock work and corals and say hey that torch coral, Acan, trachy, etc shouldnt be there for reasons x,y,z etc and help me place it accourdingly. I have plenty of books on where corals should be placed based on light, current etc but I'm looking for someone to give me insight on the things you cant read about, the things that one only discovers with years of experience.

I'm not sure that makes sense or not.

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think you are looking for help with husbandry(coral needs/placement etc...) and not aquascaping(rock work) from what you said.

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Mike Rice at Elite Reef is very good with this stuff. He put a nice pico together for us.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
spstimie;113603 said:
I think you are looking for help with husbandry(coral needs/placement etc...) and not aquascaping(rock work) from what you said.
Yes and no. I think Husbandry deals with many more things than I am looking for help with but you make a valid point. Perhaps what I am asking for help with is a little bit of both.