Shutting down the frag tank - lots of stuff cheap

andre

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
View attachment 19393 View attachment 19394 I'm shutting it down - no more time to deal with it. Not going to lie, some of the corals don't look great (they look bad). Also, I suck at pictures. As such, I will sell a lot of it super cheap. Want a bunch of $10-20 frags? hit me up! If you buy a bunch of stuff, I will discount even further. In westminster near 104th and sheridan.

also have a 6 line wrasse fat and happy for $20

Stuff that will not go cheap (sitll reasonably priced):
Huge Crazy T monti frag (probably 4" by 4") on a nice piece of live rock
Beach Bum Monti frag
LARGE frag of rusty gorgonian (photosynthetic) - frags of this will be cheap though
3 Sunkist bounce shrooms
Wintergreen bounce shroom
ARC fireworks
ultron favia colony
nice paly colony with beautiful rock nem attached
bob marley colony
utter chaos colony
large war coral colony
slimeball acro

Stuff that will be cheap:
various zoas, many of which I can't even ID at this point
Some small (but really nice) ricordias
Neon trumpet coral
JF rainbow stylo
fruity pebbles monti
yellow scroll coral
gonzo's golden dragon shrooms
pink birdsnest
some random shrooms
some random acans
random shrooms
random sps frags (some of these are probably high end, I just lost track of what they are and can't tell)
blasto mini colony
GSP (free/DBTC)

I'm probably missing some stuff, come take a look! Once the livestock is gone I'm selling the setup - whole if possible, part out if not. 4 foot frag tank with bean animal drain, stand, DIY sump, sicce silent return pump, t5/hydra 26 hybrid setup, ATO, ATO tank, full apex setup, skimmer, dosers, also have a CaRx setup that has never seen water - carbondoser valve, co2 tank, Reef Octo CR140 reactor with varios, also have a varios 6 to sell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im interested in the ARC fireworks, I saw your post on Facebook and was going to message you there, but I can't find the post anymore, how much are you asking for it?

andre

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
It's actually green, I'm just bad at pictures. WWC Wintergreen bounce. Yes, the war coral has green eyes.

Hal3134

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can you please provide pics or descriptions of the random sps frags? Im interested in the pink birds nest but would like to get another few frags to make the trip worthwhile. Maybe the rainbow stylo?

andre

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can you please provide pics or descriptions of the random sps frags? Im interested in the pink birds nest but would like to get another few frags to make the trip worthwhile. Maybe the rainbow stylo?
Hey, I can't really provide much more info. There's not much to see so pictures will be hard. Come grab the birdsnest and rainbow stylo if you want. If you need pictures of those let me know.

Hal3134

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey, I can't really provide much more info. There's not much to see so pictures will be hard. Come grab the birdsnest and rainbow stylo if you want. If you need pictures of those let me know.
Sent text with request for pickup times for birds nest ,jf stylo, and yellow scroll.