wow account $160

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a world of warcraft account that I have for sale if anyone here is interested. Has 5 85's. If you want to know more P.M. me

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok you have my curiosity going ....what are 5 85's?

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow stands for world of warcraft, It is a mmo massive multiplayer online game. I had an account that I worked on for a while and I had 5 "toons" players that I had managed to get to the highest level "85". I had also gained lots of stuff in the game that sometimes takes months to earn.So thats why you can sell it.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
majicmike;132472 said:
Wow stands for world of warcraft, It is a mmo massive multiplayer online game. I had an account that I worked on for a while and I had 5 "toons" players that I had managed to get to the highest level "85". I had also gained lots of stuff in the game that sometimes takes months to earn.So thats why you can sell it.
cool ...never realized that stuff was worth $

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
majicmike;132502 said:
$150 for maybe 1 1/2 years of almost non-stop play don't quit your day job lol
damn i guess not ....did they WOWanonomous classes for that ....lol
how did you quit?

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I made over $2000 playing an older MMORPG that isn't around any more and a decent amount on WOW as well in the day but stopped playing my account when I went back to school.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
lol got a saltwater tank that turned into 6 now lol 3 running and 3 waiting to run. I have a bad habit with hobbies Im all in or all out I cant go half way on nothing. Some day Ill have to show pictures my past hobbie/buisness

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
majicmike;132508 said:
lol got a saltwater tank that turned into 6 now lol 3 running and 3 waiting to run. I have a bad habit with hobbies Im all in or all out I cant go half way on nothing. Some day Ill have to show pictures my past hobbie/buisness
Ur in the rite place. Lol

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
WOW is worse than crack. There have been parents who stop caring for their kids, guys starving. I remember a few Army guys were "AWOL" a few years ago, turns out they were playing the game and lost track of time.