1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

WTB all in one Nano reef

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by Kluker589, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Kluker589

Kluker589 Amphipod

Hello. I recently sold my larger reef as it was just too much money and time that I didn’t have. I got the bug again and need another tank. If any of you have/ would consider selling a nano (less than 20 gallons) with all equipment then I would be very interested. Could be with or without livestock. Just testing the waters to see who would be willing to sell! If you have something text me at4796403224!! Thanks!

2. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Look on the for sale place. There is an awesome RSM tank for a reasonable price... not sure if it’s small enough for you but would provide you with a lot more room for quality equipment.. than a true all in one ever could.

3. Kluker589

Kluker589 Amphipod

I don’t need necessarily a true All in one aquarium. Just the equipment I need so I don’t need to piece it together. And preferably less than 20 gallons just to keep cost down. Unless someone wants to offer me a deal I can’t say no too

4. zombie

zombie Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

Check out the 40B for sale right now. He only wants 40 bucks for it and would fit the bill for a small tank nicely.

Sent from my SM-G965U using MASC mobile app

5. mebeknob

mebeknob Copepod

Check out the Redsea reefer nano for sale on this thread. Perfect for what you want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Kluker589

Kluker589 Amphipod

Bump! Looking for a 20-40 gallon aquarium. Skimmer, heater, power head ect. Looking for a simpler budget option. Only planing on softies, lps and a few fish. Please let me know ASAP!

7. Kluker589

Kluker589 Amphipod

Bump! Someone has to have something!

8. mebeknob

mebeknob Copepod

There is another 28gallon with all that you want for 400 on here

9. Kluker589

Kluker589 Amphipod

I messaged him the day he put it up with no response

10. Gabe&Brandi

Gabe&Brandi Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

11. Kluker589

Kluker589 Amphipod

Couldn’t get the link to work

12. Gabe&Brandi

Gabe&Brandi Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Pic below. I messaged the guy, if you’re interested I will get his contact and share it with you.

Attached Files:

13. Kluker589

Kluker589 Amphipod

Yes please. I would love his contact. Thank you for the help!!

14. Kluker589

Kluker589 Amphipod

Bump!! Looking for anything!! AIOs, reef ready aquariums, equipment! Really any size as long as it’s a good deal!

15. mebeknob

mebeknob Copepod

There is an innovative Marine 30L for sale in the group. For $150. Prob the best deal you will find

16. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Have a 26 bow front drilled asking 50$

17. asn-naso

asn-naso Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

I have a 14 gal bio cube, that I put CREE LED's in it. I'll include a power head and a heater. It has the factory hood, but the door is missing.

18. timnem70

timnem70 Amphipod

Know older post but if still looking, I have an All in one 29 gallon with sump, return pump, AquaMedic wavemaker, overflowbox with siphon, Reef Octopus 110ss skimmer and an SB reef 16" elite ramping black box Light. Tank has not moved in 5 plus years so... Bare bottom with about 15lbs rock if you want a plug and play without causing a new cycle or ammonia spike. $185 bucks.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using MASC mobile app

19. pikemartin

pikemartin Copepod