1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

WTB chaeto or calurpa

Discussion in 'Frags and Livestock for Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by cubuffs, Nov 18, 2018.

1. cubuffs

cubuffs Copepod

Hello,

I am looking for chaeto or calurpa for my sump. Let me know if you have any for sale. I am in Boulder.

Take care and thank you for reading this.

Yabba Dabba Do,
    Ryan
    720-412-7172

2. Off The Deep End

Off The Deep End Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

I have some cheato but am all the way up in Loveland

3. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

I can pull a clump of grape calurpa anytime if you come up this way. I'm downtown

4. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

5. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Have a bunch of feather clurpa in Johnstown

6. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

Not my post, but I would love some of this if you have enough? PM me.

7. 4roaming

4roaming Registered Users

I’ve got chaeto and Caulerpa taxifolia (looks like palm frond). Also a little red graciliera and red mangrove seedlings. I’m in Fort Collins and always willing to trade for coral or macro algae.