LF Co2 regulator

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
About time to get doing and my CaRx setup on the big tank. Have almost everything except the regulator so thought I would check here first and see if anyone has a decently reliable one laying around that they wouldnt mind parting with.
Let me know what you got

mortimersnerd

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Theyre all over the place on Craigslist and Facebook marketplace, most from people growing weed. They don't tend to go bad, so they're worth the dice roll, and one i see there tend to be more robust than the stuff typically sold for aquarium use.

quackenbush

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I bought a fancy regulator setup off ebay with solenoid and a nice needle valve and the regulator was rebuilt and simply didn't last - pressure gauge on the LP side doesn't work and the PH was drifting all over the place, so I assume the regulator was drifting. Anyhoo, I have 2 other brass single stages regulators with a bubble chamber, and between the three setups, I'm sure you can piece together something good. Or maybe you already have the other stuff and want just the regulator. Either way, LMK. I'm not looking to charge much at all.