Wtb ipad or iPad mini

matt.radich

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Does anyone have an ipad or iPad mini they would be willing to sell? I am just looking for the 16gb wifi only model. Also not looking to spend almost new for a used one, but wanted to check here to see if anyone needs one. Can also do a partial trade, I have a 2x150w outer orbit metal halide and a 2x14w t5 fixture I can do a partial trade on. Let me know on the forum or text me at 303-827-8652

matt.radich

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wtb ipad or iPad mini

I'm an apple type of person, really into the iPhone and the macs, just want an ipad for tapatalk and surfing the web haha

kmellon

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
You can also find used nooks and fires on CL. both can be rooted to full on android jelly bean. I took a first ed fire to icecream sandwich and still kept the ability to bounce back to the amazon interface.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can't compare Apples to Oranges. Lol! I am a Mac guy too and I tried an android after using an iPhone and forget about it! iPhone all the way. I use an ipad and my only gripe is no being able to view flash. But since so many people have iPhones, many impatiens are either moving away from flash or are having apps built to get the Apple users.