Wtb ipod touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anyone have an iPod touch they wanna sell? For my son he's turning 9 not sure what else to get him.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I actually happen to have a brand new 16GB 4th gen in white. My son loves his, and I bought one as a backup, and he hasn't "touched" the backup. I think it was $200? so maybe $170?

Last edited by a moderator:

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
To much to spend on an 8 yr old that may loose it or drop it in the water lol

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I could probably sell you his used one, screen is perfect, back has wear, but with a new case on it, you wouldn't even notice. Might be ideal for a youngin...

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Munch;237088 said:
I could probably sell you his used one, screen is perfect, back has wear, but with a new case on it, you wouldn't even notice. Might be ideal for a youngin...
Let me know

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
His is a 4th gen, black, 8GB. I picked it up early last summer. Has had screen protector on it from day one. Back side has rub marks from in and out of his pocket, but other than that it's perfect. I like them because I didn't have to break down and buy him a phone, with the built in Wi-Fi, as long as he's got a Wi-Fi signal, I can text him :)

Munch;237069 said:
I actually happen to have a brand new 16GB 4th gen in white. My son loves his, and I bought one as a backup, and he hasn't "touched" the backup. I think it was $200? so maybe $170?
man where were you when I bought one for me son a few months back??

Status
Not open for further replies.