Shameful DBTC

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok so I am using you people this time lol. Don't hate me!!! I give in return...

I bought a new controller and the manufacturer is having a contest where they are giving away a doser based on how many likes received. Go to this Facebook link https://www.facebook.com/eKoralAquaria/ and find the posting for the contest for the dosing pump and find my posts and hit like! On all my pics etc lol. Super easy right?

After you've liked my posts reply on here and let me know it is done and your FB name. To be eligible you must have liked my FB posts and it must remain there until the end of the contest. I must be able to see you liked it of course.

This DBTC will end when the contest ends which is June 2. I will take all the names and draw a name out of a bowl or hat or something on June 3rd. The winner will get a single choice out of the zoa/paly frags listed below.

A. 2-3 polyp Bowser frag. It's still healing.
B. 3 polyp Playboy Bunny
C. 3 polyp vivid rainbows
D. Mini Colony of blue hornets
E. 4 polyp Embers
F. 5 polyp purple hornets
G. 1 polyp black hornet
H. 3 polyp vampires in drag

After the winner chooses I will draw a second name for a runner up and that person can choose one from the remaining.

I want this doser... lol

Hopefully the incentive is good enough!

Good luck peeps :)

**edit**

Guess my name would help so you know what to like. Gabe Silva

Last edited by a moderator:

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Done - Angel Trudeau
and I like it! good idea for a dbtc and glad your back in ;)

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Forgot to mention, don't vote for my competitors xD the other guys pics jumped up all of a sudden lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
I know you guys but per the dbtc rules you need to include your FB names in your reply otherwise I will get people I don't know. tyvm

JZinCO

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hadn't checked out that controller before.. interesting.

Liked it. Justin ziegler

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
sorry for the delay! I just did the hat drawing. 1st place goes to Chris Brown! @TheRealChrisBrown

Second place will be announced after Chris chooses his frag.

Thanks all for the votes! The contest end for the dosing pump is 2-3 weeks out still if you want to still help me win it feel free to like my pics on the FB link provided.