1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

WTB weeping willow leather

Discussion in 'Frags and Livestock for Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by Slava, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Slava

Slava Copepod

I am looking for weeping willow leather. Pm me please.
    Picture is for attention [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2. Chamby112

Chamby112 Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

3. Chamby112

Chamby112 Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

She is out right now but has them regularly. I purchased one and had an excellent experience. You can email her directly and she responds quickly so she can tell you how soon she will have more

Sent from my VS501 using MASC mobile app

Slava likes this.
  4. andre

andre Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I'm interested in one too! I'll be second in line. If you get one, put me on the list for a frag.

Slava likes this.
  5. Jim_G

Jim_G Copepod

Little PSA for everyone interested here....

I just got an email from the owner of aqua corals telling me that the weeping willow toadstools are available again from her. If anyone is interested in getting one of these leathers I have a box coming into town down in the springs next week with mine in it. If anyone wants to add to split shipping we can.

She told me she is shipping Thursday for Friday.

SkyShark, TheRealChrisBrown and Slava like this.
  6. SkyShark

SkyShark Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Nice. What did it cost?

7. andre

Hey, following up on the questionable about price, and wondering if anyone from the metro area is going to be getting one. I would like to order one but don't get down to the springs much.

8. Fourthwind

Fourthwind Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

I would love one, but do not get down there but maybe once a year. Be cheaper to just pay shipping.

9. Fourthwind

website says $79

SkyShark likes this.
  10. Jim_G

Jim_G Copepod

Yup, it was $79 or something similar.

I’d agree if there are a few of you up north that are interested it would make WAY more sense just to order individually or do a Denver area group buy to save some cash.

If nothing else came of this at least you guys know where to get them at the moment.

11. andre

Hey, let me know if you decide to pull the trigger, I'll split shipping with you.

12. Fourthwind

Going to hold off for now till I get my next build done.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using MASC mobile app