WTS DIAMONDS/ WTB Coin Collections

SLewis

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
So i thought i would put this out there for a few reasons, 1 im bored at work and need to sell/ buy. and 2) i dont want people i know to get ripped off.

I have some diamonds ranging from .20ct to .75ct rounds/princess cuts. Any One interested in buying a new diamond?

Also i am a Coin dealer, i deal with rare coins, silver coins, gold coins, foreign coins, do you have any you are looking to sell or just want to know the value of? I would be more than happy and willing to take the time to evaluate your collections and explain to you everything you wanted to know about your coins.

Also if your thinking about selling Gold or silver, Hit me up i can make sure you dont get ripped off. NEVER NEVER take coins or gold or silver to a pawn shop or "Gold Buyer" i guarentee you will loose money unless you learn about it before you go in. and i will tell all you want to know about the industry and then some.

Again i mostly want coin collections. and want to sell diamonds. if you have any interest LMK

whyamisofly

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pm'd

SLewis

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will check tomorrow when i am back at work. What are you looking for exactly so i can narrow it down tomorrow while i am going through them? you can pm me also

SLewis

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
yes they are loose and no they are not certified, but they were looked at by a gemologist and he graded them. My brother is a Jeweler and if you want them mounted i can get that done as well.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
any cognac diamonds? I've been thinking about getting a pair of cognac stud earrings.

SLewis

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
CindyL;222293 said:
any cognac diamonds? I've been thinking about getting a pair of cognac stud earrings.
You are the first person to ask me for cognac since i have been open. Are you looking for cognac quarts or cognac diamonds? I dont have any right now, but let me do some digging and let you know what i can come up with.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
SLewis;222369 said:
You are the first person to ask me for cognac since i have been open. Are you looking for cognac quarts or cognac diamonds? I dont have any right now, but let me do some digging and let you know what i can come up with.
PM sent. Cognac/brown diamonds, not quartz. Need something that will match well with my Le Vian pieces (trademark chocolate diamonds). About a half carat each would be good, but I'm somewhat flexible as long as they match each other in color & size. If you're going to the meeting on Saturday, I'll be wearing some.